Sunday 29 December 2013

Batman inspired card...

Wow where did the time go? Illness and hoildays don't half take up your time. I have had family members poorly who needed lots of care and attention, my health is totally failing me again (no surprise there right?). I am now waiting for treatment of radio iodine for my thyroids, so there is a chance of me going missing again. But I have been making a few things and here is one of the cards I made. 

Here is:

Christian the dark hero - by Simply Betty Stamps



I made this card for my nieces dad for his birthday if you hadn't guessed by what looks huge of a happy birthday sentiment lol. It does not look that big honest haha. His birthday was a month ago now. The best thing was to when I gave him his card he had his batman belt on!!! It was so cool! I had to add gems for stars (think this could be a new obsession so need to get more lol). Hope you like this card and check out Simply Betty Stamps I just love her work, seem to be using a lot of her images right now, always my go to as there is something there for everyone and everything :)

Have a great day, evening, night where ever you are in the world. Thanks for stopping by. x

No comments:

Post a Comment