Wednesday 8 January 2014

Betty boom....

This image is from Simply Betty Stamps, it was a challenge image on the Simply Betty Fan Page on Facebook. There was a choice of three images and I choose this one. I just love everything about the image and the sentiment! I had a great time colouring this up and managed to do it in one sitting, normally I only do so much then leave the rest for the next day or another, but I was having a great time colouring her in I ended up doing it all. She is coloured using Promarkers, I am starting to feel a little more confident in using them and trying my best to leave some gaps for the 'shine'. 
I didn't add the image to a card right away with it being Christmas so she was left for a few days (5) without being put on a card.....I know, I know how awful for her to just be 'sat' there unfinished. I had an idea what I wanted to do and I am pretty happy with the say she has turned out. I added glitter (which was one of the requirements for the challenge) to the TNT and the white roses. I will admit I did forget so had to do it at the last min, I had planned on adding glitter to her tights and dress but I am still happy with it like this.

I have not made any more cards as of yet as I am just waiting for my craft room window to be fixed (think we need the pointing on the front of the house sorting), darn weather has made water come through my window frame and with the weather we have been having of late lots of water has been coming in. We can not get it sorted until we have a few dry day (lol that will be fun here!). Then I can finally make a start on making over my room, I have ordered worktops (which have arrived) for my room and I need to find some stroage now for under them, wish me luck please. I can not wait to get it so I have more work space and I can get it how I want it. I will then save to have my floor done and the carpet in that room is well.............shocking! It has been there since we moved in. There is nothing wrong with it other than how it looks lol. I would like a wooden floor or laminate so it is easier to clean and I dont have to get the hoover out all the time. One thing at a time and there is no rush I will get there. Just want to get it to a level where I can get in there and craft without having to drag everything out to find one thing.............dont you just hate that?!

Time for me to go and get some pinning done, I lose hours on there but going to rest today with a pinning session. Must make tea for the OH and me as we did all the chores this morning so that's good. Hope you all have a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening or night where ever you may be in the world.

xxx Thanks for stopping by xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment